Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random Object


We were each assigned a random object to photograph. We could choose to have it in color or black & white. We were to focus on "The Three C's". According to my peers, one thing I did well was the contrast and the way the photograph showed the reflection of the cactus and from the mirror. One thing they suggested I work on was that the hand not show up in the picture and include more of the cactus in the mirror reflection. I agree with what they said because the hand did hurt the picture. With more of the cactus, the picture would have turned out better. Also the contrast in colors turned out very well.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

I wish your hand wasn't there either, but the cactus is really neat looking in black and white, and I like that you get to see it twice due to the reflection. It creates interesting shadows on itself.